International Blind Tennis Association (IBTA) Cic No. 13046443 is committed to respecting the privacy of your personal information collected from its website. This website Privacy notice explains our policy for dealing with personal information that we collect through our website under the domain name “internationalblindtennis.org” (International Blind Tennis Association Site).
Throughout this Privacy notice, we refer to your “personal information” which means information that identifies you as an individual or from which your identity can be reasonably ascertained. Your home address and home telephone number are examples of personal information. We will post any changes to this International Blind Tennis Association Site Privacy notice on the IBTA Site, so we encourage you to check this International Blind Tennis Association Privacy notice from time to time.
Information collected on this website
- The information about you that we may collect through the International Blind Tennis Association Site includes any messages or comments you submit to us via the International Blind Tennis Association Site. This includes:
Any details you provide to us as part of a donation process;
- Any messages or comments you email us which may include personal information such as your name and email address;
- Information collected when you participate in an online survey; and
- Your email address if you subscribe to our newsletter or mailing list.
In common with many websites, we may also collect aggregated information that tells us about visitors to the International Blind Tennis Association Site, but not the identity of those visitors. For example, we may collect information about the date, time and duration of visits and which pages of the International Blind Tennis Association Site are most commonly accessed. This information is used by IBTA to help administer and improve the International Blind Tennis Association Site.
International Blind Tennis Association respects the privacy of all current and prospective supporters. If you do not wish to receive communication (via mail, email or phone) from us, please contact email@example.com.
Use and disclosure of information
In addition to providing our program information to you, we may use or disclose personal information that we collect about you:
- For administrative purposes including research, planning, program development, security and risk management;
- Where a third party acquires or wishes to acquire, or makes inquiries in relation to acquiring, an interest in International Blind Tennis Association; or
- To the extent that we are required or authorised by law to do so.
We may also share personal information with our related bodies corporate and with third parties. The types of third parties to whom we may disclose personal information includes:
- Service providers including organisations that provide archival, auditing, consulting, banking, marketing, advertising, mailhouse, delivery, recruitment, technology, research, utility and security services;
- Government bodies including courts and tribunals;
- Your executor, administrator, trustee, guardian or attorney;
- Your agents, such as financial or legal advisers.
We may use and disclose aggregated non-personally identifying information collected through this International Blind Tennis Association Site as part of our process of constantly improving the International Blind Tennis Association Site and International Blind Tennis Association ‘s programs
How we handle email and ‘contact us’ messages
International Blind Tennis Association may preserve the content of any email or “Contact us” or other electronic message or form that we receive. Any personal information contained in those messages will only be used or disclosed in ways set out in this International Blind Tennis Association Site Privacy Statement. The content of messages may be monitored by our service providers or by the International Blind Tennis Association executive committee members for purposes including troubleshooting, compliance, auditing, and maintenance or where email abuse is suspected.
The International Blind Tennis Association Site may, from time to time, contain links to the websites of other organisations, which may be of interest to you. Linked websites are responsible for their own privacy practices and you should check those websites for their respective privacy statements.
We use a number of mechanisms to protect the security and integrity of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed as completely secure. So while we strive to protect such information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us and you do so at your own risk. Once any personal information comes into our possession, we will take reasonable steps to protect that information from misuse and loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
Access to information
If you wish to request access to any personal information which we hold about you as a result of our information collection practices outlined in this International Blind Tennis Association Site Privacy Notice, please contact us using the “Contact details” set out below. Please provide as much detail as you can about the particular information you seek, in order to help us retrieve it.
If you have any questions or feedback about privacy, or wish to make a complaint about the way in which we have handled your personal information, you may contact us as set out below:
Contact International Blind Tennis Association
Address: 21 Colne Drive, Walton-On-Thames, KT12 3SJ